Ensure the Safety of your Assets
A well prepared drone inspection strategy is crucial in monitoring the deterioration of assets. Service interruptions, faults, and general wear and tear caused by neglect costs tremendous amounts of money to correct. Early detection of these issues is crucial for protecting infrastructure and company assets that are ageing or have recently been exposed to severe weather.
By partnering with SAMA TWAIQ, you can inspect assets anywhere in the country, easily and affordably.
Solar Farm Inspections
Drones are incredibly useful in inspecting solar farms due to the huge reduction in time while being able to provide both RGB and radiometric imagery in the same flight from the same sensor. Our aerial systems can spot module faults with cells as well as failures with diodes.
Mobile Tower Inspections
Power Line & Tower Inspections
Close Visual Inspection
Close Visual Inspection
With the advance in technology of aerial systems and integrated zoom lenses cameras we have access to every nook and cranny of your asset eliminating any knowledge gaps.
Real Time Inspection
A live stream of the inspection can be broadcasted to any device with an internet connection. Ask us about the many useful applications.
Collecting data using conventional and drone thermal imaging means deterioration of materials, locations of thermal leakage and sites of water infiltration can be quickly identified.
Survey & 3D Models
Survey & 3D Models
This technique provides an incredibly intuitive deliverable in the form of an an online 2D map or life like 3D model of your asset with high accuracy and resolution.
High Resolution Drone Inspection
High Quality Images: SAMA TWAIQ understands how important it is to have clear, high-resolution images when reviewing the status and stability of assets. By using professional grade equipment, we are able to collect high quality images that provide you with a clear and detailed view of the condition of your asset from all angles and elevations.
Easily Access Difficult to Reach Assets: If your assets are located in a remote or hard to reach location, using traditional equipment is time consuming and costly. By using UAV’s to achieve access quickly and efficiently, you can save money, time, and ensure the safety of your asset.
Highlight Dark Spots: Our drone inspection equipment is equipped with high resolution cameras and custom mounted lights to allow the device to illuminate dark or dimly lit areas to guarantee reliable results for your company.
Watch the Results via Live Feed: In business, time is money. That’s why we provide live feeds of our UAV’s footage to ensure you have immediate feedback about the status of your asset. As a result, you can ensure any damages that have occurred or repairs that need to be made are called in as quickly as possible.
SAMA TWAIQ are the Jeddah drone inspection specialists. To request a custom quote for an aerial asset inspection solution, contact us today.
Why are Drone Asset Inspections So Important?
Safely and efficiently gather inspection data from the air for building and assets much more economically than traditional methods. A close visual inspection of your asset provides invaluable knowledge to assist in analyzing the condition. Once the brief is finalised, the correct remotely piloted aircraft and payload are selected which is then matched with a team of operators who are skilled in that area.
Frequent inspections can detect change over time and highlight problem areas before they become an expensive repair job.
– Rather than having workers at height and in dangerous positions, we can undertake the operation with zero risk to human life
– Due to the lower cost of drone inspections, assets can be inspected more frequently. This leads to catching defects early before they can become a hazard to people
– Frequent general aerial inspections on construction sites can spot issues quickly to ensure the safety of people onsite
– Often what takes days with traditional methods can take hours with drones using less people to conduct the inspection.
– The equipment used is cheaper than traditional methods and therefore cheaper to hire.
– Manned inspections are often associated with enormous insurance costs which are greatly reduced.
– Potential work cover claims are also reduced to the safety of using drones for inspections.
– A drone can be set up within minutes of being on location and easily navigate around the asset.
– No need to set up harnesses,ladders or organise a team to cover large areas.
– Also no need to shutdown systems resulting in zero service downtime.
– Using rope access , EWP’s or scaffolding has its limits. We can position aerial cameras in the ideal position to enable a close visual inspection of your asset.
– This gives you a higher quality of data than what would ordinarily be available.
– Being able to place drones in these areas so easily without human presence can prevent the need for service interruptions to assets